- Expat Explorer –
- White House Issues Report on Women in America – NYTimes.com – But at all levels of education, women still earn only 75 percent of what men earn.
- The dogs who listen to children reading | Education | The Guardian – When children read to him, Danny does not criticise or correct their pronunciation. He just nods and pricks up an ear, although sometimes he closes his eyes and appears not to be listening.<br />
Danny is a greyhound and a novel way of encouraging pupils at Oakhill primary school in Tamworth, Staffordshire, to read aloud.
- In Liberia, splurging on sushi to feel at home – CSMonitor.com – WTF there's sushi in MONROVIA, but not in COTONOU? I AM MOVING. http://icio.us/5JKdux
- In Liberia, splurging on sushi to feel at home – CSMonitor.com – WTF there's sushi in MONROVIA, but not in COTONOU? I AM MOVING.
- FT.com / Africa – Cash runs out at Ivory Coast banks – RT @penelopeinparis "Ivorian civil servants – unlike those elsewhere in Africa – are used to being paid on time"
- Disastrous Passion: the book – A "ripped from the headlines haiti aid romance novel." HI LAR I OUS.
- Taco Salad For One + Using Props in Photos — Oh She Glows –
- We are all born superstars « Women’s Glib – I fucking love Lady Gaga. (This made me cry.)
- America: It’s time to win the future (of cooking vegetables) – Francis Lam – Salon.com – Who doesn't love vegetables?
- On Reporters and Rape: Three ideas worth rising above the cacophony › Jina Moore – Jina Moore discusses rape, journalism, and writing while in possession of a vagina.
- Top Five Myths about the Middle East Protests | Informed Comment –