Olive Picking on the Mount of Olives

1. Looks like fun specially for the kids. Do you also have an option to help in olive oil making?
    Noemi of Pinay Flying High recently posted: Unique London Tours | Liar Liar Tour With Fun London ToursMy Profile

2. Andree-Anne says:

Wow! Such a cool activity! Did you eat any? Were they good?

3. Ivy says:

Olive picking looks like so much fun! I don’t like eating olives but I do love a good olive oil. Glad you had fun!
    Ivy recently posted: Our First Ryokan ExperienceMy Profile

• Theresa says:

I never liked olives until I moved here and got access to amazing olives whenever I want. Canned and jarred olives don’t hold a candle to the fresh stuff!

4. Leah says:

I got to do this a couple of times in Tuscany, and it’s not easy work. I love that the kids got to experience it, too. I’m sure they won’t forget it.
    Leah recently posted: 5 Things I Miss about Living in the USAMy Profile

5. Yummmmm! And looks like you guys had a great time doing this together as a family. I hope you pickled those olives afterwards! Or put it on pizza :D :D

6. Christina says:

What a great activity for children to be part of. One of my grocery store musings has always been how many olives it would take to make a gallon of olive oil..now I now roughly!
    Christina recently posted: Iceland’s Amazing Latrabjarg Puffin CliffsMy Profile

7. It is interesting to read about the process of picking olives! And how cool it must have been to pick the olives of some of the world’s most famous and oldest olive trees! I dislike the taste of olives myself, but find olive groves to be so beautiful. What a wonderful way to spend your day!
    Erika Bisbocci recently posted: My Visit to the Happiest Place on EarthMy Profile

8. Nicki says:

What a cool activity. I love olives and eat several different kinds all the time. I will have to check this out when I visit.

9. That seems so much fun to do. I never thought about picking olives to be honest, but I will definitely put it on my list.

10. Cory Varga says:

I’m so glad I’ve seen this. I’ve always wanted to know how olives are being picked. I am definitely going to try this. Thanks for sharing.