Nine Awesome Things to do in Lima

1. Kate says:

“Yes, we are those asshole tourists that look at a church and be like, “Man, that gold sure could have fed a lot of people.””

OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME AT THE VATICAN.

2. Kelly says:

Great post! I’m going to have to visit Lima some day. And so with you about the churches..

3. Esther says:

Wow!!! awesome post!! I just sent it to a friend flying to Peru in 13 days! Sure she will take the opportunity to eat that tasty ceviche and get lost around Lima!! Thanks for sharing! E

4. Ankita Kumar says:

Wow. Had never seen Peru in this light before. So glad to read a post that’s not about Machu Pichu. Thanks for sharing your story. :)

5. Lottie says:

Looks like a great trip, thanks for sharing!

The street art is amazinggg 😍😍

6. Nicole says:

Peru looks awesome!! Thanks for all the info, that street food looks amazing, one of my must dos when I travel as well!

7. I haven’t been to Latin America yet. The journey to any country there, from the UAE takes nearly 24 hours! I’ve been dying to tick the 6th continent off my list! Peru looks amazing. Love the street art & that ceviche. OMG you almost made me imagine the taste!.

8. Jessica says:

Oh I love local markets too! I would have been right there with you. The erotic art made me laugh :)

9. Jess says:

What a beautiful place! Great read :)

10. Helene says:

HI! This made me want to go so much! You mostly got me on food ( hahaha) thank you i ll definitely pin this ! A friend of mine is moving to Lima and now know what to do thank you!!!

11. Laura says:

This looks awesome! And the ruins seem right up my street – not so much the raw fish tho ;) lovely post!

12. I’ve heard that the ceviche is to die for… Definitely gotta give that a go if I end up in Peru. Did you happen to try guinea pigs? Love how your lists consists of food – didn’t realise that Peru was a big foodie’s destination! Definitely looks like you enjoyed yourself there and great list :)

1. October 15, 2016