Family Travel – Northern Israel with Kids

1. Elyse says:

I want to thank you for posting these. They’re awesome – I end up learning a little bit of history each time. (And your kids are adorable!)

2. Nicki says:

First off, your kids are darling. <3

I've been thinking about visiting myself, with hesitation – but after seeing your post and taking your kids, I feel some level of parental comfort. So thank you for sharing.

3. Ozzy says:

Interesting travel destination, I don’t know why I have never thought about travelling Israel. I wonder how long you guys stayed there and how was Turkish bath?? :)

• Theresa says:

Totally safe for tourism! The Turkish bath itself is a replica for show only. I’m told there are real ones, but I haven’t visited them yet.

4. Joanna says:

Sometimes all you want to do is relax by the beach, even if you have made plans already. It happened to me too during my last trip. I didn’t know anything about Israel’s countryside until I read your article. I would like to visit the Hospitaler castle and the Crusader Tunnel, they look really cool.

5. Interesting travel destinations. As arabs we call it Palestine :) but regardless it seems like such a beautiful place to go to. Hope you had an awesome time xx

• Theresa says:

Omniya, I have spent time in Jerusalem and the occupied territories too. It’s a complex place to live, and one that is often beautiful and terrible at the same time. Best to you!

6. A well spent family vacation indeed .The beach looks very clean and a nice swimming spot too.Would love to visit the castle some day.
    Arnav @ Eat, Travel, Live and REPEAT recently posted: The ETLR (Eat, Travel, Live & REPEAT) Bangkok Food Trail – Part 1My Profile