Good reads for February 20th
- In Liberia, splurging on sushi to feel at home – CSMonitor.com – WTF there's sushi in MONROVIA, but not in COTONOU? I AM MOVING. http://icio.us/5JKdux
- In Liberia, splurging on sushi to feel at home – CSMonitor.com – WTF there's sushi in MONROVIA, but not in COTONOU? I AM MOVING.
- FT.com / Africa – Cash runs out at Ivory Coast banks – RT @penelopeinparis "Ivorian civil servants – unlike those elsewhere in Africa – are used to being paid on time"
- Disastrous Passion: the book – A "ripped from the headlines haiti aid romance novel." HI LAR I OUS.
- Taco Salad For One + Using Props in Photos — Oh She Glows –
- We are all born superstars « Women’s Glib – I fucking love Lady Gaga. (This made me cry.)
- America: It’s time to win the future (of cooking vegetables) – Francis Lam – Salon.com – Who doesn't love vegetables?
- On Reporters and Rape: Three ideas worth rising above the cacophony › Jina Moore – Jina Moore discusses rape, journalism, and writing while in possession of a vagina.
- Top Five Myths about the Middle East Protests | Informed Comment –