Delicious foodstuffs brought back from America
What’s an intrepid West-African food blogger bring back from the States? Besides a fancy new suit, a couple of bras, and a shiny new netbook…
And lots of it.
- Steel cut oats (x2)
- Rice Vinegar
- Flax Seeds (oh, trendy food blogging, I heart you)
- Canned pumpkin (why yes, I am tired of roasting a squash every week)
- Salad dressing (x2 … and yes, it’s full fat)
- Delicious tea
- Fat-free pudding (x23948290384 … don’t judge)
- Apple Jelly
- Kidney beans
- Black beans (x1231231313)
- Mr. Bento (thanks Mom), $1.50 definitely-not-BPA-free Bento box (thanks Daiso), and tons of cute containers
Not pictured: Apple butter, pepper jelly, hot pepper jelly, lots of hot sauce, all of the cake mixes and icing that are in the mail because they were too heavy for my luggage, almond butter (OH THE TRAVAILS), delicoius Trader Joe’s spicy sweet mustard, cornmeal, and more stuff that will be mailed DAMN YOU LUGGAGE LIMITS.
Also not pictured: 7 lbs gained in 3 weeks. Yikes!