In which t instructs.
For the love of God, PLEASE provide XML feeds to your websites. If you are a blogspot or livejournal user, no problem. You’ve got one. You just don’t know it. I can grab it with your username. If you are a regular blogger user, you’ve got one too! What? *gasp* But how?
- To set up your feed using blogger:
- Log-in to blogger.
- Click Settings > Site Feed
- Select Yes where it asks you whether you want to publish a feed, then select Full descriptions (please please please).
- Enter paths for feeds (these should be similar to those of your blog). For example, you might want to enter feed.xml for the feed filename, and, if your site were example.com, http://www.example.com for the URL.
- Click Save.
- Go to your site template, and add in a link to your feed. Using the example above, it would be http://www.example.com/feed.xml.